|The first item in each weekly session packet
will probably be a list of that week's objectives -- what a student can expect
to learn that week. This will be followed by a listing of textbook and/or
other outside readings that must be completed before continuing on with the
remainder of the packet. For example: |
After completing Chapter One, you should be able to:
- Explain how marketing creates utility through the exchange process.
- Define the marketing concept and its relationship to marketing myopia.
- Describe five types of non-traditional marketing.
- Identify the basic elements of marketing strategy and the external characteristics that influence strategy decisions.
- Discuss the changes in marketing due to technology and relationship marketing.
- Highlight the universal functions of marketing.
- Demonstrate the relationship between ethical business practices and marketplace success.
- Contrast marketing activities during the four eras in the history of marketing.
- Read Chapters One of your text and the Neiman Marcus and Timberland cases.
- Review Case Analysis Notes
When you're ready, click on the Example Lecture link in the left column.