Welcome to King's University! You are about to embark on an important adventure as you
begin your university studies. To help you through the transition process, King's
University has developed some special services just for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Department for advice or a chat you
are always welcome! We also extend this welcome to your families, who are as much a
part of the King's family as you. Incoming students are assigned an Academic Advisor
who will answer your questions, resolve your concerns and in general, help us find ways
to make you feel at home.
The Academic Advisor:
* is the liaison between you and King's University. The Academic Advisor is always
available (via email) to address your concerns and to help you with your experiences as
an new student.
* assists you with any pre-admission needs to make the transtion easier.
* provides admission and academic assistance.
* cross-cultural support and counselling.
* administers the University Support Services (USS).
* organizes orientations (online), workshops, and special events.
* maintains a comprehensive list-serv of all students in your geographic area.
* assists in locating courses, assessments and designing individual programs.
* news, dates and other information of interest.