FAQ        Accreditation        ORDER NOW      LINKS       contact us         HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS  

Ellington University is pleased to announce that it is now offering, through its Adult and Continuing Education Department, High School Diploma Certificates based upon work and life experience.

Ellington’s High School Diploma Package is available to each and every applicant and although there are no entry qualifications, interview requirements or other obstacles to admission, there are documentation requirements which take into consideration the individual applicant’s:

Previous and concurrent educational achievements
* Prior personal/life experience
* Prior work or employment experience
* Personal goals and career path
* Participation in organizations, both professional and
     personal, relating to the field of study
* Referrals and Recommendations from Peers, Mentors and

Enrollment Policies
Ellington University accepts students into its High School Diploma Program without regard to race, creed, color, religion, ethnic background, or national origin. However, please be advised that you must be at least 16 years of age and you may be required to provide verification that you have completed the eighth (8th) grade in order to qualify.

Prior Coursework
Ellington University’s Adult and Continuing Education Admissions Committee may evaluate your transcript for credits earned from prior academic courses you have completed in order to process your Application.


Q. How do I know if I qualify?
A. If you are at least 16 years old and have completed the 8th grade, or you are at least 18 years of age, and have some high school and work experience, you qualify for a High School Diploma Package from Ellington University’s Adult and Continuing Education Department.

Q. I've finished some high school already. Will I be granted credit for those courses?
A. Ellington University will grant credit for previous academic high school courses that you have successfully completed.

Q. After I graduate and receive my diploma, can I get a copy of my transcript?
A. Yes. We will also mail official copies of your transcript to other schools, or potential employers, at your request.

Q. Will my diploma be accepted by colleges, if I decide to further my education?
A. Ellington University is an International Institution. Your diploma is a valid certification of your achievement of knowledge at the high school level. Ellington University offers the High School Diploma program through its Adult and Continuing Education Department based upon previous life and work experience. We cannot guarantee and do not represent that your Ellington University High School Diploma will be accepted at any other educational institution. However, Ellington University will accept your Diploma if you decide to pursue a College Degree Program through Ellington University. Additionally, Ellington University High School Graduates are extended a 25 % discount on tuition and fees for its College Degree Programs.

Q: Does Ellington Offer High School Class Rings?
A. Ellington University is pleased to announce it has partnered with RingCompany.com to offer its graduates beautiful customizable class rings. Go to RingCompany.com to order your’s today!


The cost of a High School Diploma Package from Ellington University’s Adult and Continuing Education Department is $99.00. This fee includes unlimited lifetime verification services, your diploma, and one official transcript for your records.



      FAQ        Accreditation        ORDER NOW      LINKS       contact us         HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS 2003 (c) Copyright Ellington University.
All rights reserved.